Top Home Based Business Opportunities
So what are the top home based business opportunities? How do you navigate through all the yuck and find that one home based business that is right for you? These are excellent questions and I hope to answer these and more in this post.
There are so many shiny objects out there that it is a huge undertaking trying to figure out which home based business opportunities are real and which ones are scams. Unfortunately, there are many scams out there and the fact that you have found this site tells me that you are looking for an honest and legitimate way to make some money online. I commend you for doing your due diligence. You are being very smart and I do not blame you!
Without bashing other companies I will be leaving out all the home based business opportunities that I believe are not worth your time. In this post, I will be sharing with you what opportunities I know to be legitimate ways to make money online If you want to skip right over to my #1 recommended best home based business opportunity go here now. Otherwise, read on and let it be known that there are no software/applications or programs that will make you money online! Be leery of anyone claiming otherwise. To build a real home based business you will have to do some work and you will have to invest some money into your business. I will show you how to do it for less without getting scammed!
Blogging & Affiliate Marketing
This is my favorite top home based business opportunity and it is how I have been making money online for some time now. Blogging & affiliate marketing have the ability to turn a very small investment into literally a million dollar business! No joke I see it every day! That is not my story but hopefully, it will be one day and perhaps it will be your story as well!
Turn your passion into a real business that has the opportunity of changing your life and the lives of everyone around you. There are a ton of blogging platforms and most of them are excellent. My favorite blogging CMS (Content Management System) is WordPress. With WordPress, anyone can build a website quickly without knowing how to code or knowing HTML, PHP, and other complicated website development languages. If I can build a website then anyone can!
What if I showed you a way to build two free WordPress websites and get the training you need to get started not only building those sites for free but also get the training you will need to be an affiliate marketer? Today is your lucky day! I want to introduce you to Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform that teaches people just like you and me how to become affiliate marketers and WordPress training is their specialty. You can join for free and get a “Starter Membership” that will get you two free websites on their SiteRubix platform and domain. These are fully functional websites that you build on the WordPress platform from scratch. There are no ads like other free website builders. At Wealthy Affiliate, you will learn how to choose a topic or “niche” to write about. You will learn what keywords to target that Google will love and you will learn how to monetize your website so you can bring in affiliate commissions as an affiliate marketer. I know that sounds like a lot of work and you would be right it is a lot of work but having a real business online takes work. There is no getting around this! Anyone that tells you otherwise is doing you a disservice. I won’t do that I will be honest with you and call it like I see it! You will thank me later when you make that first affiliate commission! Oh, what a feeling!
So, what is affiliate marketing and how do we make money being an affiliate marketer? Another great question! Basically, almost every online merchant has an affiliate program. Go ahead and check out Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, and Amazon.com. Scroll to the bottom of their page and there will be a link that says something like “become an affiliate” or “affiliate with us” just sign up and they will set you up with your own affiliate admin page that has links and banners that you will paste into your website and when someone purchases something through your link then BAM you get paid! That is affiliate marketing in a nutshell! It really is as simple as that and Wealthy Affiliate is the best place available online to get the proper training.
So what is blogging and how do I make money with a blog? Simply put blogging is publishing content on a regular basis on a topic you are passionate or familiar with. What are you passionate about? Blog about that and make money. Below is a video on building your own niche website.
Why Is Blogging Is So Popular?
There are a number reasons why every day people have turned to blogging.
- Search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing are huge fans of new and relevant content and the result of publishing relevant content via a blog creates what is called proper SEO or Search Engine Optimization which is optimizing the content of your blog’s content for search engines.
- Blogging is the perfect way to share your content with customers and clients and to keep them in the loop of what is happening now and what you have planned for the future. It is a proven fact that the more a reader visits your blog, there is much higher likelihood that they will spend money and buy something on your blog
- A blog allows you to build a relationship with your prospective clients and readers. Blogging is a great way showcase your expertise or passion all the while building credibility and authority in your chosen niche, but as people can post their questions, comments and can interact with you, you begin to build a repair and mutual respect which in turn will allow them to trust you enough to purchase something from you and hopefully, will trust you enough to buy from you.
- Best of all blogs have the opportunity to make serious money if done properly. Along with your product or service, there are numerous ways that a blog can earn you money like affiliate marketing or advertising to name only a few.
- Blogging is fun! Bottom line! It is a way to creatively express yourself to the world. I myself love to blog it is kind of a meditation for me to get my mind off of my everyday problems and write about something I enjoy. I highly recommend blogging for anyone who is struggling with stress, PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and boredom. Start writing a blog and I guarantee that these symptoms will subside! Give it a shot!
Visit me on Google Plus Chris Caldon and if you are interested in my favorite tools for my home based business go here and as always if you have any questions or if you want to just say ‘hey’ hit me up any time.